Koren Specific Technique
This is a low force specific technique which locates and corrects spinal & structural systems using a biofeedback mechanism. KST uses a chiropractic instrument called the ArthrostimTM to tap the bone into place, instead of using our hands to manually adjust. This instrument allows us to easily and comfortably adjust any bones, including cranial bones, and any joints. KST is very gentle, but very powerful.
• Increases joint mobility in a gentle way by tapping the bone
• Reduces inflammation and pain which improves ranges of motion
• Helps in breaking old underlying scar tissues
• Very gentle, with no twisting, popping or "cracking"
• Adjustments are done while patient is lying, sitting, and standing. This range of flexibility in positioning of adjustments is extremely helpful for patients with severe pain
• Adjustments last longer
• Children love it, because it's comfortable
• Can be done on patients of all ages, from newborns to the elderly
• Most patients feel immediately relaxed and see results very quickly
• KST is effective at reprogramming the nervous system thereby stopping your pain patterns
• Treatment addresses the physical, chemical and emotional causes of the issue
• With KST, we see results with the most difficult and chronic conditions
Traditional Chiropractic Adjustment
Also known as Spinal Manipulative Therapy is a non-invasive, safe, widely recognized technique used by chiropractors to restore movement of restricted joints. There is a precise controlled pressure applied in the joint to adjust the body into normal alignment which reduces inflammation of the surrounding tissue, and decreases pain and muscle tightness and improves ranges of motion.
Webster's Technique is a specific chiropractic analysis and adjustment used during all stages of pregnancy that helps to reduce imbalances in pelvic muscles and ligaments. This in turn reduces uterine tension and intrauterine constraint, optimizing pelvic biomechanics in preparation for safer and easier births. This technique is mostly used for Breech or Transverse babies. It also gets great results with reduction of painful menstrual cycles.
Logan Basic Technique
Logan Basic Technique commonly comprises of treating muscles of the back and pelvis using very light pressures to reduce tension and improve balance of the spine. The chiropractor applies light pressure on a strategic spot on the sacral bone (base of the spine) while the patient is in a face down position on a drop table. Additional contacts at different points in the spine or along some particular muscles can also be used. The chiropractor will then hold this pressure for a few minutes as they use the other hand to rub the back muscles to release tension. This causes the entire spine to shift toward balance and for the muscles to relax. The Logan Basic technique is a very gentle, but extremely effective, chiropractic treatment. This technique can help with colic infants, sleep disturbances, and spinal flexibility and elasticity.
Drop Table Technique
It is a low force gentle technique which uses a low force, high velocity adjustment that sets the joint in motion. There is less physical stress on the patient's body. We use it more for pelvic imbalances such as pelvic misalignments, hip pain, and low back pain related to pelvis and tailbone issues. Also it improves overall posture of the patient by de-stressing pressure on the spinal segments.
This is a gentle soft tissue technique used in chronic or acute pain. Gentle precise pressure is applied on the muscle or connective tissue with a specific stretch or movement. The benefits from this technique is pain reduction, improved overall muscle function by re-lengthening an overly contracted muscle so the muscle can function back to its maximum range of motion. It is a great technique used on old injured muscle tissues, or tissues that have been injured due to repetitive movement. For maximum benefit we use muscle release in combination with multiple chiropractic techniques.